Effective Date: October 10, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using Nescie’s services, including but not limited to the website, applications, products, and content (collectively referred to as “Services”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our Services.
2. User Responsibilities
- You agree to use our Services in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms of Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must not engage in any activity that disrupts, damages, or impairs the functionality of our Services or affects other users’ ability to use them.
3. Intellectual Property
- All content and materials available on our Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio, and software, are the intellectual property of Nescie and are protected by copyright and other laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or create derivative works of our content without our prior written consent.
Nescie reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Services, with or without cause, at any time and without notice.
5. Privacy and Data Collection
6. Limitation of Liability
Nescie is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your use of our Services. We do not guarantee the accuracy, availability, or reliability of our Services.
7. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. You will be notified of changes, and it is your responsibility to review the revised terms. Your continued use of the Services after any changes signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
8. Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Jordan. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Jordan.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected].